Christmas Gifts $20 or less ! | Richmond, BC RPC Daycare
Christmas Gifts $20 or less !
Yes it's that time of the year again ! And in case you missed the opportunity of getting your Christmas gifts for your kids during the recent "BLACK FRIDAY" Shopping spree here in Canada as well as the states, here is a very easy and simple way to do some planning ahead of time before you hit the shopping malls.
There are 3 places you want to look into when it comes to finding gifts that are $20 or less for your child.
One is out of town but not far and the other ones are in town.
But in each of these stores there are a ton of great deals that will sure to fill your stockings and please your kids at the same time.
OUT OF TOWN
Though the Canadian TARGET won't be here until 2014, there is one just across the border at Bellisfair in Bellingham down the I-5 Hwy.
What I love about this store is the $1.00 section right at the very front entrance. You might think its not much but it is farthest from the truth.
I have found so many gifts there for kids this year and they are all $1.00. You can't go wrong with a dollar.
IN TOWN STORES
Say what you want to say about this most hated store ever in North America, but the reality is that there are alot of great deals to be found there. And not just for Christmas either.
What I recommend is going on their website as provided below and then looking through what they have in stock and what is priced according to your budget. Then either order it online or go right to the store and get it.
In the link I have included I have already specified the pricing to be $20 or less. Hope this helps.
Click here for Walmart Shopping !
And here are my Personal Favorites !
And I am so serious. Gone are the days of bad $1.00 stories and here today are the NEW $1.00 stores that have just about everything you would ever want and need and the product is great too.
There are so many things you can find here for your kids and not just with toys. You can even get them awesome scarves and toques for example.
Don't be afraid to hit these stores and fill your Christmas stockings. You won't e disappointed and neither will your kids.
Click here to find Dollarama
Click here to find Dollar Giant
So there you have it parents. We sure hope that helps you as you round out or even start your Christmas shopping ! Have a great Christmas !
Rockie




Comments