NUT-ALLERGY Help and Ideas | Richmond, BC RPC Daycare
Do you have a Child with Nut-Allergies ? At RPC we do have a few children with Nut-Allergies and from experience I know that it can get a little daunting and difficult sometimes keep your child enthused with your snacks and dinners. Not Easy at all. Well here is a great little blog I found recently that focus's just on raising Nut-Allergies for Kids and families. Meet Jenny Kales. She is the author on "NUT-FREE MOM" ( http://www.nut-freemom.blogspot.com/ ) and is considered by Parents magazine to have one of North America's leading Nut Allergy Parenting site for families living with peanut and tree nut allergies. Jenny is a mother of 2 girls, one who has life-threatening nut allergies and the other doesn't. Jenny is also the Associate Editor of Allergic Living magazine. I am most sure that if you are dealing with some sort of food allergy in your family with your kids, you will find great resources and ideas at her blog ht...

Comments