WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL ! | Richmond, BC RPC Daycare



Hello everyone !

Welcome back to School for the 2013 - 2014 School year !

I haven't had much time to post over the Summer because it was just so crazy busy !

Hope you all had a great Summer !

So .... I just wanted to write you a little note first and let you know that Yes I am back at writing on our blog. So please stay tuned in the next 2 weeks as there are a lot of announcements that will be posted. 

Looking forward to seeing you all soon and meeting you in person if you are NEW TO RPC this year !


If you have any questions please connect with us by clicking the button just below and we will get right back to you asap. 


Talk more soon... 

Rockie 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUT-ALLERGY Help and Ideas | Richmond, BC RPC Daycare

General Information | Richmond, BC Daycare

FAQ'S about RPC DAYCARE | Richmond, BC Daycare