10,000 Reasons to Sing | Richmond, BC RPC Daycare
Since the Christmas Concert I have been told many times by parents how much the worship songs the kids sang so blessed them.
So I thought I would introduce you to the singers who inspired us with these amazing worship songs that lift our souls and hearts and no doubt will lift yours as well.
Here is the first of many worship songs for you.
10,000 Reasons - By Matt Redman
Here is a quick explanation of the song and Matt playing the
song "UNPLUGGED".
So I thought I would introduce you to the singers who inspired us with these amazing worship songs that lift our souls and hearts and no doubt will lift yours as well.
Here is the first of many worship songs for you.
10,000 Reasons - By Matt Redman
Here is a quick explanation of the song and Matt playing the
song "UNPLUGGED".
Comments